As a FIP Ambassador, you can be anywhere in the world. You just need a relentless curiosity and a passion for social impact. We expect a minimum of three hours a week, but there’s so much more to do if you’re keen to learn new skills.
Core tasks we need help with include:
- Research topic areas to come up with creative and interesting questions;
- Research and contact new guests based on selected topics;
- Follow simple production steps to edit high quality podcast episodes;
- Work with WordPress and podcast hosting platform;
- Create social media cards for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter using insightful quotes from interviews.
In return we offer:
- Training in everything to do with podcast creation, including preparation, research, production, editing, and distribution;
- The opportunity to develop your social sector skills and knowledge;
- Feedback and tips on improving your writing for web;
- Training and coaching on how to grow your network and create lasting contacts;
- Training on how to create social media cards using free online graphic design tools;
- Share tips on personal branding and help you take action on yours.
Details on how to apply:
- Press the button above to go to the contact form, and send us a note outlining relevant qualifications or experience and tell us something about you, what you’re most interested in learning about (podcasting or social enterprise) and what unique value addition you could bring to Finding Impact.
We’ll contact you straight back and ask you to share a CV. We’ll then arrange a short chat and dig into your motivation a bit deeper and what you can offer. If successful, we’ll ask you to commit for a minimum of three months. Please note, this is an unpaid role.